Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Hello Stiletto - May 20, 2010

I received tickets to Hello Stiletto through Emmi Sorokin (www.twitter.com/askemmi) an event held at the Copley Place hosted by Shoe Club (link to photos: http://www.shoeclub.us/events-archive.php).  Shoe Club President Melissa O'Shea was on hand and we had the privilege to meet her and learn more about the event first hand.  You can sign up to be a member here: http://www.shoeclub.us/signup.php 


Complimentary cocktails were provided by Hypnotiq.  I recommend the martini over the champagne mixture.


We received a swag bag which contained many coupons to retailers at Copley (including fanastic ones to Banana), among samples of Luna bars, and chocolates!  Here's a picture of myself and Kristen Haley of www.beantownsocialite.com and www.kristenhaley.com, photo credit: Shoe Club.


I would have been happy to show the shoes I wore for the occasion, however, they sadly remained in my car as a token to the car accident they (I) caused on 93-South.  Heel slipped car rolled forward, stop and go traffic and hitting the brake instead of the gas would cause a rearending of the car infront of you.  Needless to say I still had a great night and we continued the event afterwards at Giuseppe Zanotti.


We were treated to complimentary champagne and Godiva chocolates (the models filled my bag with the leftovers at the closing of the event) and enjoyed fabulous shoe upon shoe.


Thank you to the fabulous women that let me take pictures of their feet and assured me that my love for shoes and spending is not something I am alone in.


I ran into Christine Liu, Editor of Citysearch Boston and here you will see a close up of the shoes she fell in love with and her in action with them on!


and the full shot:


Love it Christine!  Definitely looking forward to the next shoe event and hopefully this time I will be able to rock some of my hot shoes.

0 comments:

 
a pink cosmo with a lime... | TNB