Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Bokx109 Pool Party - 5/23/10

I learned about the party at Hotel Indigo's Bokx109 through Thrillist Boston (you can signup here: http://www.thrillist.com/signup/Boston) which gave me the information on how to get my name as a VIP on the guest list for the event.


As soon as you walked into the pool area you were greeted by a red carpet and photographer.  The event had Hypnotiq and their drink was much tastier here than the cocktail they created at Hello Stiletto.  I made sure to let them know that.


The poolside area is set up by different types of lounged seating and umbrellas.  Cabanas and tents are for rent on a daily and nightly basis, information can be found here: http://www.bokx109.com/BOKXPoolCabanaDetails.pdf  


I absolutely loved the decor and set up of their outdoor bar, and the seats were quite comfortable too!


My view, as the front row seats were already taken.  Lounging, sunglasses on, easily imagining I was on a beach in Miami as opposed to the reality of still being in Massachusetts.


I needed a rest from the sunshine and heat so I came inside to enjoy the restaurant itself.


I loved the upscale vibe of the bar inside Bokx.  Every Sunday from 1-2 PM The Triple L Show airs Live from the pool, more information can be found at www.wbix.com  The event itself was graciously hosted by Nicole Dupont of Marketing and General Manager Davide Crusoe.  I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a change of pace and a deviation from reality - all with an upscale vibe catered to creating a unique experience for every patron.

0 comments:

 
a pink cosmo with a lime... | TNB